After an all day's work, there's never been better than a full body massage. I'm really addicted to massages. Everytime I come home from work and lay in our bed, I would ask Randy to give me a soothing massage. And he never failed me in keeping my body relaxed while he do his massage techniques. But lately, I've been thinking of these massage chairs that we keep on seeing in the department stores. We even saw one in my uncle's house in Los Angeles.
So, I've been thinking of buying one of those massage chairs. Well, as one of our options, here's the Massage Chairs by Human Touch. Just looking at their chairs, I already feel the soothing relief that these chairs will give me and my husband. They have this capability to follow the contour of your body and hit the tight muscles and sore you've been wailing about.
I actually tried sitting on one of their chairs at the nearest "Sharper Image" shop 2 weeks ago. And wow, it indeed gave me that relaxing feeling. It just so happens that we still don't have our permanent house now. But once we got, maybe I should try and buy one. Let's see...
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Massage please...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment