(Page) Hit me baby one more time!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Good marriage -- one click away!

It has never been easy to find a suitable partner that you can spend the rest of your lifetime with. Don't get me wrong...I am happily married and now reaching our 1st year mark! My husband and I were classmates in high school...before we decided to finally tie the knot, I have known everything about him (that's as far as I know at this point...still not so sure though how far my knowledge is about him!hahaha!). It was very easy for me to say "Yes" when we asked me before to get married...I'm somehow confident.

But these days, with all the available dating sites, I can say that anyone can easily find his/her match over the net. But I couldn't help but wonder how can you trust those dating sites? How can you be assured that the person you're meeting actually matches your expectations? How would you know that the dating site is not divulging malicious information about you which they treat as *required* information?

Well, don't fret..I just heard that aside from these dating sites, there's now another site which rates the different dating sites. This way, the single men/women would be able to compare each dating site and help them choose which one is appropriate for their expectations in finding their lifetime partner or maybe just someone who they can share a short-term relationship. Whatever it is, I think <Personals will be able to help these single men/women in their goals.

Eventhough I am already considered ineligible to use this site, I tried looking to test drive its function. Well, I've been hearing about this eHarmony.com being shown on TV commercials. I just usually laugh about it but I didn't know they actually set up couple-matching for those looking for LIFETIME PARTNERS! I didn't know that they actually had many satisfied and now happily married customers! Here's the link where I got this information: eHarmony.com

And I was also delighted that prime dating site also tackled about match.com (they also have several commercials on TV...). From this link match.com, I learned that match.com also offers video introduction and allows its customers to leave voice mails for their contacts (no need for phone number which is really a sensitive information).

Well, with this prime dating site, I can really say that Good marriage is indeed just one click away!

No comments: