(Page) Hit me baby one more time!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Heroes vs. Prison Break

September 22, 2008 - the long wait is over!

Everyone is now counting down -- for the comeback of "Heroes" (Villains). This is one of the many TV series that I've been following and watching since it started.

And now that it has come back for the next season, I can't express the excitement.... until I saw the timings and schedules of NBC.

Again, Heroes and Prison break are showing at the same timing!!! Darn! That means I need to choose between the two (unless, NBC and FOX are considerate enough to have alternating commercial breaks).

I think I'd choose Prison break for now... anyway, torrent is just always there... forgive me, Peter Petrelli... (mas matimbang sa puso ko si Scofield, haha!).

Enjoy the new seasons of our beloved TV series!!!

(P.S. Since everyone is raving about Gossip Girl, I forced myself to watch the first few episodes of GG yesterday. Note: I actually tried liking this series for several times, but I don't know why the story flow doesn't excite my curiosity. Let's see if I could finish another set of episodes of GG.)

Can't wait for the next season of Desperate Housewives this Fall, too!

No comments: