This is not actually for today...yesterday was our 2nd month anniversary as husband and wife. I must confess I forgot it...but Randy was so sweet to remember it and texted me this: "Happy anniversary, honey! I love you so much..."
We were on fight yesterday but he still had the guts to tell me such a sweet thing. Because of that, we decided to dine out yesterday. Of course, I need to bring my cam...but oh shocks! When I turned on my cam to check before going, one message popped in the screen: "Change battery pack"..empty batt!!! How sad...so we decided to postpone it..I just can't go out without my cam. Randy was suggesting to just bring my old cam..but I insisted to postpone it na lang.
We are planning to just eat @ Shakespeare & Co. (Jumeirah) later this evening...HAPPY 2ND MONTHSARY TO US!!!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Happy 2nd monthsary, honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment