Hahaha..I was looking for a specific message in my friendster account (which is related to one of the tasks I want to accomplish today in my previous post)...when I read this message, sent last Feb 2007:
Hi Lei!
My God , your very sweet smile matches perfectly with your expressive sparkling eye
and that makes you truly beautiful. Im kingzaintz aka king santos, a radio announcer and a newspaper columnist from the Philippines. Text me or call me at 09109337184 or
email me at kingzaintz@yahoo.com.ph so we can send messages more often.
By the way, so you are in UAE right now? If ever there are Filipinas who are having a hard time in getting their Singleness or Birth-Certificate or other documents here in Manila please contact me, I can help them. They deserve to be happy and entitled to a bright future. I have a close access with the NSO.
Hope to hear from your soon My Sweet Precious Lei ---King
Bwahahaha! I don't know the guy and I don't remember reading this email before. Maybe because I was busy with my honeymoon at the time this message was sent. What is more funny is when I showed it to Randy, he immediately said,
"My prreee--ccciiiooouuusss..." (with husky voice and mocking the character in the movie, "Lord of the Rings")...
Hahahahahahahahaha....


No comments:
Post a Comment