(Page) Hit me baby one more time!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Change me!

I’m not the really the type of shirking jobs by feigning illness. I’m not even habitually absent from work. When I have a deadline, I finish the job on the dot. But when I say I’m not really feeling well, I mean it…I truly mean it.

But I guess, there are just some people around who thinks otherwise. Maybe because they’re guilty of the act they’re accusing me of.

Yes, it’s true that I went to St. Patrick’s day on Saturday. But it doesn’t necessarily mean that I got drunk that day. Was there ever a rule that everyone should drink on that occasion? And the ultimate question, when you’re on sick leave for just one day, does it necessarily mean you’re just faking it?

C’mon! Grow up, people!

(Ika nga ng iba, “Change me!” in Tagalog – “Ibahin nyo ako!”hahaha)

No comments: