It's really weird. Last night, I had a terrible dream...I can't exactly remember the full details of the dream. But one thing's for sure, I caught a RAT! ewwww....fyi, I'm ok with cockroaches but not RATS!
So, as I usually do, I googled it...and here's the result:
"A rat, or rats, in your dream points up the fact that someone is very jealous of you and/or your accomplishments and will work against you in any way possible, it is a dream of warning to be on the alert for enemy attack, (the backbiting kind). If you see a white rat it means the same but you will have help from unknown forces. To hear rats running, or gnawing in the walls, shows that you have been wasting your time and should move on to greener pastures."
hmmm...makes sense, huh?!?
And oh by the way, this morning, my carlift was late. And the reason? She found a rat in her cupboard and tried her best to catch and kill the rat! What a coincidence!
Anyway, I do believe that my dream has a meaning...it's very usual for me that I always dream about future happenings...some are tragic...some are good. I dunno...some fortune-tellers say I have a third-eye...but I don't take it seriously....or is it just "I don't want to discover more?"
Oooopppsss...I'm having goose bumps here! nyiiiii


No comments:
Post a Comment