Some people say that if you got a MAC, you also got to spend a fortune just to have the high-end softwares that should come with it to maximize its features and capabilities...not for me!!! I FINALLY got Aperture...(thanks to Kelvin, my MAC tutor, eheheh!). For those unfamiliar with this, Aperture costs around $299 if you would purchase it from Apple. Here in Dubai, it costs more than 1,200AED...that really costs a lot...I could buy a new camera accessory with that...or a PSP...or a new iPod! I was trying to run the software for 2 weeks already but not successful...because my Macintosh HD is outdated! Pano naman, di ako makapag software update since naka-hold ang wi-fi connection ko sa house since we just recently transferred. Though meron naman kaming nasasagap (from Irish neighbor, hahaha!), napuputol sya once tulugan ko na...para bang sanggol na dpat bantayan...kainis! And now, I finally updated my software...thanks to the wi-fi connection of the nearby office unit, hahaha! It took me almost 3 hours to update...after that, I was successful in running the APERTURE! Now, my next task is to...DISCOVER THE ENIGMA of APERTURE FEATURES! whoa! sana lang mamaximize ko ang use neto,..thank you ulet, kelvs...ay sori..kelvin pala, ehehehe!
By the way, you can get more info about the software thru: http://www.apple.com/aperture

Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Finally got APERTURE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment